Linensource credit card
Linensource credit card offers great discounts and exceptional benefits for people who often shop at Linensource stores. Cardholders have a 15% discount on the first purchase and 25% on the first day of the month of birth.
The Linensource credit card is issued by Comenity Bank. No annual fee is charged for this credit card and there is no first-rate for APR. In general, this is a card that good credit scores.
Features of the Linensource credit card
- No Intro APR charged on this card
- The Normal APR is 27.24%
- No Cash Advance APR Charged on this card
- The card has no annual fees
- Users can receive a 15% discount on the first purchases made with this card
- 25% discount on orders placed via this card
- Free shipping of ordered products
- 25% discount when users make purchases during the birthday months
Applicants must be over 18 years of age
Must have a photo ID issued by the government
They must be residents of the United States
Must have a place of residence and a postal address
How to Apply for Linensource credit card card
- Visit the card homepage to begin the application and click on apply now
- Enter all required information
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- then submit application for approval.
How to Login Linensource credit card card
Go to the homepage and go to the Sign in section
You must enter your username and password in specific fields and then click Log in to be transferred directly to your desktop.
How to check the status of the application
Contact customer service with the reference number of the application at the number on the website
How to Cancel your credit card
You can visit the bank in person or contact customer service for assistance
To make A Payment
Log in to the panel and choose from the list of available online payment options
Activate the card
To do this online, click the Sign up for online access link in the Log on section
On the next page, click the Find your account button after entering the postcode, the last 4 social security numbers, the type of identification and the account number
1-800-474-7552 or 1-888-819-1918.