LSU Alumni Association Credit Card.
The LSU Alumni Association Credit Card is a good credit card issued by Bank of America, has no annual fee and gives $10 cash bonus if you make purchass of at least $500 in the first 90 days, etc. This credit card has an online portal with which Users can carry out specific tasks. So, use this guide below to: apply, activate the card and log in to the card account.
Features of LSU Alumni Association Credit Card
- You will get the following cash bonus: 1% cash back on all purchases, 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs, 3% on gas for the first $2,500 in a combined grocery store, wholesale club, and gas purchases each quarter
- You will be given a $100 cash rewards bonus if you make purchases of at least $500 in the first 90 days
- It has no annual fee.
- It has cash advance APR of 16.24% to 25.24% for direct deposit and checks cash advances, depending on your credit scores, 25.24% for bank cash advances (APR may change).
- It has cash advance fee of $10 or 3% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is higher (direct deposit and check cash advances) either $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is higher (ATM, over-the-counter, same-day online and cash equivalent cash advances)
- Has a late payment fee that is up to $37.
- It has purchase APR of 13.24% to 23.24%, depending on your credit scores (APR may change).
Requirements for LSU Alumni Association Credit Card
To apply for this credit card, the following requirements must be met:
- You are to be at least 18 years old.
- You are to have a valid SSN.
How to Apply for LSU Alumni Association Credit Card
Step 1: Go to the homepage of this credit card. Then, scroll down to the “About you menu and give the required information.
If you want your statements to be sent to a different address, also give the requested information.
Step 2: You are to give your SSN, date of birth, mothers maiden name and your country of citizenship. Under it, specify your citizenship status by choosing one of the available options.
Step 3: Next, indicate your employment status by using the drop-down menu and supply your total annual income and your source of income.
Step 4: If you wish, you can now carry out balance transfer and add an additional cardholder to your card. Step 5: You are to read the terms of this credit card. If you agree to them, click on Continue”.
Step 6: Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and you will see an image then tick the small box to accept the terms and click on the Submit Application”. Your application will then be read, by the Bank of America and, if approved, you will get your card within 7-10 business days.
How to Login to your LSU Alumni Association Credit Card page.
To log in, you are to create an online account. So, go to log in here and give your online ID and password in the indicated fields. If you are through, click on Sign In” to access the many banking features provided on this website.
If you forgot your online ID or password, click on the “Sign-in help options link found in the main login menu. In the list that appears you can select one of the three options available to recover your login details. Then, give the required information to recover your details. If you have forgotten both, you are to give your card number and SSN.
How to activate/register your LSU Alumni Association Credit Card
To activate your credit card, just call this number: 1 (800) 276 9939 and speak to a customer service representative. After activating your card you are to register for online access. So, click on the
Secure registration” link, found below the title Activation/Registration. On the “Secure Sign-In menu you will see the Register link. Click it. Then, give the required information and click on Continue. Finally, you are to create a username and password. Go to the next pages to finalize the registration process.
Telephone: 1 (800) 732 9194.
Mailing Address: PO Box 982234 // El Paso, TX // 79998-2234.