Loft Credit Card.
The Loft Credit Card is a good credit card that is issued by Comenity Bank, has no annual fee. But gives 15% discount on a day’s purchases if you started using your credit card newly. This credit card has an online portal with which User can carry out specific tasks. So, use this short guide below to: apply, activate card and login to the card account.
Features of Loft Credit Card
- You will be given $20 reward per $400 spent in stores or online and a special $15 birthday gift. Also it gives an extra 10% off on the first Tuesday of every month.
- You will get 15% discount on a day’s purchase if you started using the card newly.
- It has no annual fee.
- It has no cash advances. E.g. APR or fee.
- Has a late payment fee that is up to $35.
- It has a purchase APR of 24.99%.
Requirements for Loft Credit Card
To apply for this credit card, the following requirements must be met:
- You are to be at least 18 years old.
- You are to be a resident in the U.S.
- You are to have a valid SSN.
- You are to have a valid mailing address.
- You are to have a valid photo ID.
How to Apply for Loft Credit Card.
Step 1: To apply, go to this credit card application page and give the required information.
Step 2: Finally, you are to read the terms of this credit card, printing or saving a copy for your records. Then, tick the box to indicate you accept them. And click on the “Continue” button to process your application.
How to Login to your Loft Credit Card
Step 1: To login, go to the Loft online account management center. Give your “Username and Password” and click on “Sign in”.
If you forgot your login details, just click on the “Forgot Username or Password?” link for assistance.
If you are using your phone to access this site, you are to click on the “mobile site” link in the lower left-hand corner for easier viewing.
How to activate your Loft Credit Card.
If this is your first time, just click on the “Sign Up” link found on the main page. And you will be taken to a place where you are to create an online account. So, you are to verify your card information, create login details, authorize the system to remember your device if desired, and register for optional paperless statements.
Mailing Address: Comenity Bank PO Box 182273 Columbus, OH 43218-2273.