The Nature Conservancy Credit Card | BankAmericard
The Nature Conservancy Credit Card | BankAmericard is an excellent card, with a lot of benefits. On your first purchases, Bank of America will provide $100 to help in the Nature Conservancy. After applying, you also get one-year membership and subscription to the Nature Conservation Magazine. The Bank of America also demands no introductory APR for all purchases and balances for the first 12 billing cycles. This cash rewards program may help you save money on food, gasoline and more. It also has an online banking system, with which users can manage their card, view transaction history, pay bills, update personal details, etc. Use our guide below, if interested to apply, activate, login to your online credit card account.
Features of The Nature Conservancy Credit Card | BankAmericard
- Get 1% Cash Back per $1 charged each billing cycles, receive a total of 2% Cashback per dollar spent at appropriate supermarkets. Also, you get 3% per $1 used for purchases at appropriate fuel merchants.
- It offers no introductory APR for all purchases and balances transfers for the first 12 report end dates.
- You also earn $100 returns for $500 spent in the first 90 days.
- It has no annual fee.
- The cash advance APR is from 16.24% to 25.25%. Depending on your credit scores. Also a check cash advances of 25.24% for bank cash advances (APR may change).
- Also has a cash advance fee of 10% or 3% of each transaction. Whichever is higher for deposit and check cash advances/ either $10 or 5%, of the amount of every transaction, whichever is higher for ATM, off-the-counter, same-day online and cash corresponding cash advances.
- The delayed payment fee is up to $37.
- A Purchases APR of 13.24% to 23.24% depending on your credit scores. (APR may change).
Requirements for The Nature Conservancy Credit Card | BankAmericard.
The following requirements must be met before you can apply for this card:
- You are to be at least 18 years old.
- If you have a permanent residence in Puerto Rico, you are to be at least 21 years old.
- You must also have a valid SSN.
How to Apply for The Nature Conservancy Credit Card | BankAmericard
Step 1: Go to the card’s website, to access the application. Then, give your personal details.
Step 2: Now, you are to give your social security number, date of birth, your mother’s and your country’s nationality. Then, indicate your citizen status by selecting one of the two options available.
Step 3: Also, state your employment status, the name of your employer, the number of years of employment, employment and the work number.
Step 4: Simply provide your total annual income and source of income.
Step 5: If interested, select Balance Transfers to combine Balance Sheet. You can also add another cardholder.
Step 6: Simply read the terms of this card and click on Continue to proceed.
Step 7: Finally select the checkbox at the bottom of the following page to indicate that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the Bank of American and click on Send Request to complete the application process.
How to login to The Nature Conservancy Credit Card | BankAmericard page.
Go to the internet banking page. After entering, give your online ID and password into the blank boxes and click on “Login”. Then, you have online access to your bank account.
If you forgot your login details, you can recover either your online ID or password. So click on the login help option menu at the bottom of the menu. In the three available options, you can select your online ID, your password or both.
If you forgot your Online ID, give your full card number or account number, SSN and code. Click on to obtain your Online ID.
If you forgot your password, provide your full card number or account number, the SSN and your online ID. Click on Continue to recover your lost login code.
If you forgot your password and Online ID, submit your full card number or account number and your SSN. Then, you can retrieve your information.
How to Activation / Registration of The Nature Conservancy Credit Card | BankAmericard
To activate this card call and follow the instructions of the customer service representative using this number: 1 (800) 276 9939. When enabled, click on the “secure registration” link to commence your online creation of an account. On the next page, provide your full card number or account number and the SSN number and click on “Continue”. On the following page, you are to create an Online ID and a password for future purposes. The registration process will contain all relevant information in case of access to internet banking services. Once your card is activated and your account is available, you can start trading at your own discretion.
Telephone: 1 (800) 732 9194
Mailing Address: Bank of America // PO Box 982234 // El Paso, TX // 79998-2234