Gem Visa Credit Card
Benefits of Gem Visa credit card
- The Gem Visa Card is accepted worldwide in millions of places, so you can shop with confidence anytime, anywhere.
- Provides 6-month interest-free on Visa credit cards valued at more than $250, as well as up to 55 days without interest for other purchases
- The Gem Visa Card is protected by Visa-certified security systems, which allow you to use your online account in the real world
- Protect your expenses by protecting your Gem Visa credit card with insurance against buyer protection
- This card is ideal for daily expenses
- Items can be purchased in the store to be paid later
- Cash in on 0% interest, and shop in thousands of stores.
Gem Visa Credit Card features
- Annual fees are $52
- The cost for paper statement is $1 for each statement
- cash advance fees are $2 – For a cash payment over the counter is $1 – withdrawals from a ATM cash dispenser, $50 – cash withdrawal in a cash dispenser
- foreign transaction costs is 2%
- Late payment fee is $15
- Payment Processing Fee is $70
- Other costs is $5
How to Apply for a Gem Visa Credit Card
To apply for a Visa Gem card and obtain approval, applicants should consider:
- Applicants must be older than 18 years
- He must be a permanent resident of New Zealand
How to Apply
- Go to the application page of the Gem Visa Card
- Tap the “Apply now” button
- Then enter the following command on the new page that appears; Title, surname, middle name, date of birth, relationship status and number of dependents.
- Enter the contact details. They are; E-mail address, mobile phone number, home page (with area code), workplace (with area code), alternative contact, name and telephone number
- Then enter your address details; Home address, how long do you live there ?, Residence status
- Answer the question “Is your postal address the same as your home address?” tick “Yes or No”
- I agree with the conditions of the card
- Click on the “Next” tab to continue.
How to check the status of the card application
To check the status of the card application simply call at 1300 764 454
How to activate the card
To activate the new Gem Visa card, call 1300 630 977
How to Login
- Log in and access your account
- Go to the Gem Visa login page
- Enter the username and password
- Click on “Log in”
How to recover your username / password
- On the login page, click the “Forgot your username” link
- Enter the card number and the credit limit on the new page that is displayed
- Click the “Recover your username” link
- Click on “Forgot password” on the login page
- On the new page that appears, enter the card number, user name and credit limit
- Click on the “Continue” link.
How to make bill payments
You can pay electronically via a bank or telephone banking service.
Customers can also use BPAY, which is available 24 hours a day.
You can also follow these steps to make billing payments
- Start by entering the Gem Visa balance code (154799)
- Enter the account number
- Enter the amount you want to pay.
The customer card number of Gem Visa Credit Card
Call 0800 500 505 for access to the agent for customer relations.