Fidelity 529 College Rewards Credit Card
The Fidelity 529 College Rewards credit card is issued by Fidelity Bank. This credit card does not charge an annual fee for the use of the card and no introductory APR interest is required. It is generally a credit card with low credit standards and can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.
The Fidelity 529 College Credit Card provides an unlimited amount of 2% for every purchase, without limits for the total number of loyalty points and no restrictive categories. You can save your loyalty points as long as the loyalty points never expire.
The benefits and features of Fidelity 529 college credit card
- It provides an unlimited amount of money with every purchase
- There is no expiration date
- Mobile applications developed by Fidelity have further simplified the online account management process.
- No annual fee will be charged for this credit card
- Provides support for 24/7 card members
- Cardholders do not pay for foreign transactions
- This credit card is accepted worldwide.
- Introductory APR interest rate is also not mandatory
- Cash advance Fee is set at 3% (minimum 10 $)
How to Apply for the Fidelity 529 College Rewards credit card
To apply for Fidelity 529 credit card approval, candidates must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be above 18 years of age
- The applicant must have a valid photo ID
- He must be a resident of the United States of America
- The applicant must have a clear credit history
- Go to the Fidelity Rewards start page. Locate the Apply Now button in the upper-left corner of the page.
- You will be transferred to the new website with the application form.
- Enter the information below in the personal details section. Name, middle name, date of birth, surname, suffix, social security number, country of residence, country of residence, basic telephone number, mobile phone number, e-mail address.
- After completing the above information, go to the information about apartments, which requires the following information; Street, Apt / Unit, City, Country, Postal code, Time at the given address, Household status, Monthly payment, Alternative mailing address
- The income and employment department requires the following information; Worker status, employer, occupation, annual income, other income Care obligations require “Yes” if you want to use the balance transfer service and choose whether to add a common claimant.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to submit the application for a review by the credit card company.
Check the application status
Applicants wishing to check the status of applications must do so by contacting customer service at 888-551-5144.
How to cancel a credit card
To cancel a credit card, cardholders can call customer service at 888-551-5144 or use the link on the page.
Guide to Activate the card
Activate your newly acquired credit card, cardholders can call 888-551-5144 and then enter the card number and card name.